Partners in Education
Supporting Our Local Businesses
Did you know that many of our school enhancements, extra programming, teacher grants and family sponsored events are funded via sponsorships and partner agreements from local businesses? Without our Partners In Education (PIE), many of the much-needed improvements over the years, such as the recently completed enhancements to our Media Center, would not have been possible. We are so grateful for our Partner’s support as they help to enrich our students’ educational experience. You can help make a difference too!
Are You a Local Business Owner?
With nearly 1,000 children enrolled, SBE provides an excellent opportunity for local businesses to market their products and services to the family members of attending children. The families at SBE are, like you, highly motivated parents who take an active role in their child’s education. In fact, nearly all families whose children attend SBE have at least one family member as a registered member of the SBE PTO.
In addition, PTO sponsored family fun evenings such as Bingo Night, Spring Fling, Father/Daughter Dance and Mother/Son Night are always highly attended events and experience continued growth year over year!
Multiple Opportunities to Advertise
We offer our PIEs many differing levels of partnership to allow for advertising your business via multiple, established mediums to SBE parents throughout the school year, as well as show your support of the school to the community. Your partnership level will determine the advertising opportunities for which you qualify. Please click here to review the Partnership Packages.
Get Involved and Promote Your Business
In addition to partnership level opportunities, SBE PTO offers numerous other ways to promote your business and get involved:
Co-venture with SBE (a.k.a. Spirit Night or Spirit Day):
SBE PTO holds “Spirit Day or Nights” at a business and, in return, the business will donate 10-20% of the profits back to the school. SBE will orchestrate numerous “SBE Nights” per school year, whereby the school will: Add the business name to the specific Spirit Night date and post to the PTO calendar online. Advertise the event via the school marquee the week of the event and provide students with any business provided information (such as flyers, stickers, etc.)
Donate Goods and Services:
Business donates goods and services and receives limited advertising opportunities. Scope of advertising will depend on value of the donated good and service.
Business donates time and in exchange receives limited advertising opportunities. Scope of advertising will depend on the time commitment.
For donations – either goods, services or your time – you may refer to the ideas outlined below as a starting point. If you have suggestions on how your expertise can benefit the school, please let us know.
- We are always in need of supplies for our clinic and first aid.
- We need business partners to serve on our Local School Council (see school website http://www.forsyth.k12.ga.us/Page/13604 for more information).
- We welcome incentives with which to reward our students for their outstanding performance.
- We provide Student Rewards for participants in the Reflections and Honoring Our Heroes programs.
- We like to show our appreciation to our teachers during Staff Appreciation Week, a special week in the spring. Donations of food and/or paper products items for a lunch would be welcome.
- We recognize one of our fabulous teachers as Teacher of the Year. We like to provide some special items of appreciation for this person and donations towards that are much appreciated.
- We need sponsors and treats for the Bingo Night events. We could use volunteer time, small toys and items for prizes, food items, and items for silent auction baskets and/or financial sponsorship.
- Donations of food to any SBE event is greatly appreciated, including:
- Reflections Gallery Night at SBE (scheduled TBD)
- Mother/Son Night (scheduled TBD)
- Father/Daughter Dance (scheduled TBD)
- Bingo Night (scheduled TBD)
- Spring Fling (scheduled TBD)
Become a Partner with SBE PTO Today!
Click here for the Partnership Enrollment Form.
We would love to spread the word about your business. To review the Partnership packages or if you have questions about SBE’s Partners in Education Program, feel free to email Jannine Hinson (email@example.com) or Chenin Kemmerlin (cheninkSBEPTA@yahoo.com).
- Friday, November 3
- Thursday, November 9
- Friday, November 10
- Thursday, November 16
- Monday, November 20
- Tuesday, November 21
- Wednesday, November 22
- Thursday, November 23